08 June 2010

T minus one day

At 2:32 this afternoon I walked out the back door of MCV Law, undid my tie and said goodbye to the legal world until Monday the 20th of June. Rosemarie, if you are reading I will not return in time for for the Crossett Golf Tournament. Susan has booked a last minute trip to visit Harry Potter's castle and her old friend Mickey! I decided to join her and the kids to round out my trip. With any luck I will be playing golf on one of the Disney courses while the cousins are hacking their way around your home course...Sorry

Homer, has convinced me that we should travel light. Perhaps he is looking out for the horses. I have manged to cram all my stuff into the two small bags you see in the picture. For those that have traveled with me before, you know this is an achievement. I like traveling with Page because as Homer says, "He has more gadgets than Batman" so I do not look out of place with my two or three bags. Hey, that diving gear takes up space.

Homer, promises to pick me up before dawn so as not to burn daylight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: