07 June 2010

The Glasses

In is now T minus 2 days and I thought you all might like to see the "Homer Glasses".  Yes, twenty some years ago, I had the same glasses. The lens have changed but the frames have survived to this day.  Susan, was good enough to take this picture as her final act before leaving for New York City. As it turns out both of the "Homerets" left this morning for the City.  Homer and I being great husbands are planing on leaving a car at the airport so they will not have to walk home!  While my glasses survived I was unable to find a picture of me wearing them on our Nantucket trip.  Susan, however did find this gem. Posted by Picasa

Which goes to show that we were as good at cocktails then as we are now. The little face peaking up at us is my daughter Lauren. I suspect  she and Nick, Homer and Lil's son who is just a few months older than Lauren, were helping me take the picture.
P.S. My older and wiser cousin, Rosemarie, corrected me Mrs. Bragan was 3rd grade not 4th!

No comments: